SWA BSC Hons PGCE
Tessa Spanton Artist Writer Tutor
Tessa is currently working with acrylic or oil and exploring abstracts and semi abstract landscapes. She has contributed to several books, Peinture sur Soie, and is a regular contributor to Leisure Painter magazine. Tessa is a qualified teacher with a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from London University and many years’ experience of teaching painting running classes and workshops in acrylic, watercolour or silk painting in Surrey.
Exhibitions and galleries include:
· London Society of Women Artists annual exhibition Mall Galleries, London
· London Society of Botanical Artists, Westminster Gallery
· Paris with Salon ARGA at Gagny, through the Town Twinning Association.
· Switzerland, ‘Champery et ses Alentours.’
· Mottisfont Abbey and the Botanic Gardens, Ventnor, Isle of Wight with the Society of Floral Painters.
· Florum at Sevenoaks Nature Reserve and Goodnestone Park.
· Wow Gallery, Dorking
· Pashley Manor Gardens, East Sussex
· Westcott Gallery, Westcott, Dorking, Surrey.
· Whitehall, Cheam, Solo exhibition and painting demonstrations.
· Carshalton Artists Open Studios
· Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospital online exhibition 2020
Pictures sold have gone as far afield as the USA, New Zealand, Japan, Korea and Chile