TESSA SPANTON BSc.Hons, PGCE, SWA, Guild of Silk Painters
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Tessa paints mainly in watercolour, on paper and on silk as well as framed paintings, Tessa paints silk scarves wraps and ties to commission. She is a qualified teacher with a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from London University and many years experience of teaching painting. Tessa runs classes and workshops in watercolour or silk painting, mainly around the Surrey area and is a tutor at East Surrey College. She has contributed to several books and is a regular contributor to Leisure Painter magazine and Peinture sur Soie.
- Pashley Manor Gardens, East Sussex
- FLORUM at Sevenoaks Nature Reserve
- LONDON Mall Galleries with the Society of Women Artists
- Westminster Gallery with the Society of Botanical Artists.
- PARIS with Salon ARGA at Gagny, through the Town Twinning Association.
- SWITZERLAND, ‘Champery et ses Alentours.’
- Mottisfont Abbey and the Botanic Gardens, Ventnor, Isle of Wight with the Society of Floral Painters.
- Westcott Gallery, Westcott, Dorking, Surrey.
- Whitehall, Cheam, Solo exhibition and painting demonstrations.